BRS Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation for BRS

Donation For BRS clan
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday/ Bon Fete!
Ignorance EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:31 pm by =]BRS[=Tyrael

» my works...
Ignorance EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:50 am by Tyme

» Etplayer.'s Sig gallery!
Ignorance EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:46 pm by #uF|Paper

» Ignorance
Ignorance EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:57 pm by =]BRS[=Downfall

» Inactive :(
Ignorance EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:21 am by Tabarnak

» Gallery of Sigs
Ignorance EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:21 pm by Tabarnak

» Random screenshots
Ignorance EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:50 am by =]BRS[=Crest|AATL

» The Completed works of Crest
Ignorance EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:39 am by =]BRS[=Crest|AATL

Ignorance

2 posters

Go down

Ignorance Empty Ignorance

Post  Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:19 pm

I was on your server a little while ago. And I was treated differently because I was Hindu. I believe that my rights have been violated and that there was absolutely no reason to ban me. I believe that you have done a great injustice to me and the Hindi religion as whole. You my friend are going to hell. My friend (Who just so happens to be of Jewish religion) was also banned. You treated us like dogs, and abused us. We were just stating our religion and we were hounded and treated like dirt. Never in my life have I been treated so badly, I shall report you all to the FBI. May god have mercy on your pathetic souls.
We were just trying to stand up for our religion and once we won our little argument we were persecuted. I've had several run ins with the KKK and even they treated me better than you did. What if an atheist came onto the server? Would he be treated as badly as you treated me and my friend? Or maybe he would be treated great, maybe your all just atheists. I personally don't believe in that. But I definitely won't persecute you for your beliefs.

Back to top Go down

Ignorance Empty Re: Ignorance

Post  =]BRS[=Tyrael Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Did you not listen to me at all? im no persecuting or treating anyone differently for their religious beliefs or nationality. i asked you to change your name because others [NOT ME] may and have taken offense to it. I have seen it happen, the whole reason for removing it from your name was to prevent any conflicts with any other players. I do not dislike you because of your religion or nationality because im not racist, im not anti semetic or any of that bullshit, you were banned because of the huge conflict that ensued from your misunderstanding.
=]BRS[=Tyrael
=]BRS[=Tyrael
Supreme
Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post  =]BRS[=Tyrael Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:05 pm

they have been unbanned, they can use their names. if they start any more fights then get evidence. upon review of the evidence the right course of action will be taken.

/locked
=]BRS[=Tyrael
=]BRS[=Tyrael
Supreme
Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post  =]BRS[=Downfall Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:57 pm

I want to be clear.If they use Name that can Offence PPl Ask them To change it politly
If they dont want to At the MAXIMUN Rename Them

I dont what this To happend Again And it involed EVERYONE IN THE CLAN

Plz accept my apologize

Downfall
=]BRS[=Downfall
=]BRS[=Downfall
Supreme
Supreme

https://brsclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content